PMC Ambulatory Center Services
Parish Management Consultants (PMC) offers a level of knowledge and experience to partnering ambulatory centers that is unique in our industry. Unlike other consulting firms, PMC owners and managers are healthcare professionals with decades of clinical and administrative experience. Our successful physician practitioners and our executive management team-members have all worked in hospitals and group practice settings.
As our client, you can be assured we have an intimate knowledge and understanding of the challenges facing ambulatory center executives today. By blending our clinical knowledge with group practice management expertise, we assist all parties in successfully addressing today’s market challenges.
PMC offers a comprehensive package of services that meet the needs of ambulatory center anesthesia departments, as well as the medical staff and facility administrators we serve. Our services include:
- Financial and clinical assessments
- Formulation of budgets, scheduling and staffing
- Recruitment of quality physicians and nurses
- Medical direction–providing quality patient care
- Quality improvement and regulatory compliance
- Human resource management, including employee retention and performance evaluations
- Third-party payer contracting
- Billing and collections
- Facility contracting
- Benchmarking (clinical, quality, and financial)
Overall, we improve the operation of your anesthesia department, helping to increase efficiency and productivity. We know anesthesia. We achieve results. For more information call Robert Wright, COO at 504-779-5515 x9035.